Saturday 12 August 2017

Duel: Skaven versus Kharadron Overlord

GW's limited 2011 Games Day Skaven mini (metal, by Jes Goodwin?) + Brokk Grungsonn (plastic, by Martin Footit and Oliver Norman).

This is something I wanted to do a long time ago.

The skaven and the flame were done in 2012 and presented at Games Day Germany 2012. The flame thrower was the penis of the mechanical steed of an Empire's engineer. Not very politically correct. No surprise it got me disqualified for the Golden Demon competition.

The mechanical steed of the engineer can be seen there (without its flame-throwing penis):
https://davogrod.blogspot.fr/2014/12/empires-week-empire-master-engineer-on.html

Since then, I have been waiting for something flying which could also throw flames. I was expecting a dragon, but Brokk came out first.

Finally, I think these two go rather well together.






The infamous mechanical steed (the only picture I've got left of this earlier version)


No comments:

Post a Comment